We are in search of a CFO for a manufacturing company in South Jersey that can provide great stability and an amazing work culture. This role will require an individual who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get involved. This is an environment where entrepreneurial attitudes thrive. Attention-to-detail and an interactive understanding of basic accounting principles will be paramount. This is an opportunity to work with a strong and stable company where you can lead and produce change.
location: Woodbine, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
The CFO manages the accounting operations of the business, and is responsible for the direct supervision of all corporate accounting functions. He or she maintains an adequate system of accounting records and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk. In addition, the CFO develops periodic financial reports that comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of a strategic financial plan that covers a digital transformation and a series of acquisitions
- Provides proactive and sound guidance regarding management of assets and financial trends within the company
- Devises and implements new or modified accounting systems to provide complete and accurate records of company assets, liabilities, and financial transactions
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure goals and objectives are consistent with the company's mission
- Establishes and communicates clear objectives and goals for all departments under supervision. Maintains adequate staff of qualified and competent personnel to satisfy departmental responsibilities
- Ensures all accounting is performed in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Complies with local, state, and federal reporting requirements and tax filings
- Manage month end close process
- Conduct periodic audits to streamline processes and ensure best practices are being used
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or higher degree from a four-year college or university in Accounting
- CPA preferred, but not required
- 10+ related years of progressive experience, including public accounting experience, GAAP financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to build key relationships, motivate, and collaborate to achieve success
- Strong integrity and accountability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Click to apply or submit your resume to katherine.faiola@randstadusa to express your interest and discuss your qualifications. We are ready to interview today!
skills: Budgeting, GAAP, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.