Randstad Professionals is seeking a Senior FP&A Analyst for a global client in the Charlotte market. This role will support and work closely with senior leaders in the FP&A group and will have opportunities for advancement in a team with a track record of promoting from within.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Budget and forecast reports
- Operational financial analysis
- P&L and balance sheet variance reports
- Assist in monthly accounting close process
- Ad hoc analysis and projects as needed
- BS in Finance or similar field (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years related FP&A experience
- Expert user of Excel, familiar with SAP
- Experience creating reports/presenting to leadership
Qualified and interested candidates can apply directly or contact Dan Higgins with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation.
skills: Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.