Ready to get back to work? Jump to the front of the line and work with one of the largest Financial Services organizations in the country! Seeking proficient communicators who will play a key role in getting people back on track with their finances by assisting, educating and providing financial alternatives during this difficult times.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5,9 to noon
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Responsible for escalating complex cases
- Handle auto-dialed inbound and outbound calls
- Lead communications with customers regarding all available options for resolving their past due accounts.
- Negotiate flexible terms on outstanding balances
- Build rapport and partnership with customers and identify facts behind their delinquency to negotiate payment terms
- Responsible maintaining up to date State & Federal regulations (training provided)
- High School Diploma
- Customer Service experience in fast paced environments
- Agile negotiator comfortable dealing with conflict and finding resolution
- Computer and software literate able to navigate on multiple applications/screen at a time
- Bilingual English/Spanish proficiency is plus
skills: Customer Service, Consumer Lending, Consumer Collections, Banking Relations, Banking Operations, Mortgage Credit/Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.