The Human Resources Manager will partner with the leadership team to efficiently execute the organization's Human Resource and talent needs. This position will provide support and guidance to employees when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise. There is a need for strong attention to detail in order to maintain compliance throughout the organization and prioritize tasks.
location: Princeton, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage the recruitment process which will include developing/updated job descriptions, posting job advertisements, sourcing resumes, phone screening candidates, interviewing candidates, and making an offers to qualified job applicants.
- Lead the onboarding process for new hires.
- Assist employees throughout the employment process by administering background checks and processing new hire paperwork.
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Facilitate open enrollment process and assist employees with any questions about their benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, and 401K.
- Administer the paid time off accrual process.
- Communicate directly with employees and managers regarding approval.
- Provide payroll changes or other relevant information to the Finance team in advance of regular processing.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent industry work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Strong Communication Skills with an Ability to Coach and Develop Employees
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.