job summary: Commercial Credit Analyst
Full time / permanent opportunity
Randstad Banking Team is partnering with a community bank just south of Boston on their search for a Commercial Credit Analyst.
location: Weymouth, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
include, but not limited to:
- Prepare a written loan narrative outlining objectives and structure of the deal, incorporating pertinent appraisal information, summarize risks and mitigants
- Assess accurate risk ratings for new loans or renewals of existing facilities, as requested by account officers or required by policy
- Analyzes financial statements, collateral, debt service, personal financial statements and cash flow.
- Must have 2+ years of commercial lending analytics experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial products offered by the bank
- Strong PC skills (Word & Excel) as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadline and prioritize work flow
$65K-$75K base annual salary, to commensurate with experience Application process: Here's how to get Kathleen's attention
* Click the "easy apply" button OR
* Call Kathleen to setup an virtual interview to get the process started even quicker OR
* Email your resume today directly to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you're still not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218
skills: Commercial Credit Trained, Commercial Credit Analysis, Commercial and Industrial Lending, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.