job summary: Do you like beer?? Ever wanted to be the CFO of a growing brewery?!
Randstad is exclusively working on a very unique CFO Opportunity for a high-growth brewery in the area. Our Client is seeking a CFO to oversee all financial and accounting activities of its rapidly growing brewery and distribution companies. The CFO assumes a strategic role for in the overall financial leadership of the company and directs financial activities, including budget management, capital expenditures, financial analysis, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial reporting, and policy and procedures. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy workplace, and is well-versed in working closely with senior management, and has an entrepreneurial spirit!
location: Vineland, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 190,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Participate in the development of and support the company's strategic plan
- Monitor the financial performance of the company, assuring compliance within organizational goals
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets
- Develop and manage financial controls, processes and procedures to ensure safeguard of assets and assure accurate and timely recording
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management
- Assure financial plans are consistent with organizational goals
- Manage commercial banking relationships
- Interface with outside audit firms(s), banks and lessors, casualty/liability insurance agent(s), credit card companies, and collection agencies
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources
- And Much More!
Requirements of the Position:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or higher degree from a four-year college or university in Accounting
- Ten or more related years of progressive experience, including public accounting experience, GAAP financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a CFO, or senior executive financial manager
- Manufacturing experience required; Prior experience in the beverage industry highly preferred
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Sheets, and QuickBooks and GAAP financial reporting
Please apply directly to this posting or email email@example.com to be considered for the opening!
skills: Assessment / CFO Agenda
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.