Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the most stable Oil and Gas companies in the Dallas are and we are looking for a strong Senior Accountant to join their team!
In order to be considered for this role, you must have Oil & Gas experience.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Accounts Payable and vendor maintenance (1 day per week).
- Hands-on, all facets of accounting and financial reporting.
- Journal entries and accruals.
- Account Reconciliations and roll-forwards.
- Assist with monthly Joint Interest Billing, Revenue, Consolidations.
- Property accounting (incl. ARO, capital reporting, impairment, DDnA, overhead).
- Own the Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) process and reporting.
- Research and resolve partners' inquiries.
- Assist with audits and reviews, prepare audit schedules and PBCs.
- Help build and document controls. Build and maintain close checklist,
- Sales & use and ad valorem tax reporting.
- Lease Operating Statement (LOS) preparations and reviews.
- Apply cash receipts.
- Maintain lease schedules and adherence to new lease accounting standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or Masters with Accounting emphasis.
- Oil And Gas experience required
- 5+ years of experience
- CPA preferred.
skills: Joint Interest Billing (JIB)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.