Ready to get back to work? Work with the largest Healthcare organization in the country! Seeking a Financial Analyst responsible for providing analytical support for the corporate finance team with aspects of the organization's financial planning
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $37 - 39 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Forecasts, reports, and variance analysis for an entire division.
- Perform data capture, updates, and financial modeling.
- Manages and update financial planning models.
- Oversees expenses, procurement, and Operation cost.
- management of reporting and analysis.
- Assists in developing metrics to allow management make pertinent business decisions.
- Supports finance team by providing reports and running ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of financial and statistical analysis, including corporate finance and financial modeling
- Able to understand complex business scenarios, be a creative thinker with solid communication skills
- Strong financial modeling and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tie deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required.
- Experience in budgeting and financial modeling.
- Minimum three (3) plus years of progressive professional experience.
- Experience in cost accounting and capital investments.
- Advance level of proficiency using MS Excel and PowerPoint.
For immediate consideration please complete this form: https://forms.gle/MA6V14EPfYqp9fqU7
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.