Randstad Professionals is looking for an Accounting Assistant to start a new role in East Charlotte. This role will offer an entry level opportunity for an accounting professional and the opportunity to grow within the company.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $16.00 - 19.55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: What you will be doing
- Review, Analyze and record each invoice and expense report by Line into the system.
- Prepare all the reconciliation of each bank account assigned in a monthly basis.
- Responsible for the correct review and accounting codification of the Invoices
- Prepare and analyze the provision of the invoices that need to be sent to Corporate Accounts Payable for the end of the month
- Responsible for the coordination and presentation of end of month reports for the corporate office.
- Responsible for tracking expenses vs budget variances and report them to the Location manager and the accounting office.
- Responsible to have reconciled the Ledgers with the Balance Sheet.
- Prepare and analyze accrual of expenses for end of month.
- Prepare monthly purchases report for the countries as requested
- Cash Flow Management.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualified and interested candidates please apply or send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.