Randstad's client, a large, publicly traded technology company located in North County San Diego, is seeking a Contingent Workforce Program Coordinator for a 3+ month opportunity. The Program Coordinator will be supporting hiring efforts for staffing partner programs in North America and Asia offices.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 29 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manages relationships with vendors in regards to contingent workforce hiring
- Audits contractor files for compliance and workflow processes
- Coordinates and monitors open job requisitions and approvals
- Manages pre-employment activities and onboarding requirements
- Reconciles supplier invoices and approves payments to suppliers
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business
- 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition, recruitment, or staffing
- Experience with large CRM and VMS systems
- Proven ability to learn new processes quickly and efficiently
Click to apply now or send your resume to Jasmine.Aceves@RandstadUSA.com
for immediate consideration.
skills: Human Resources, Outsourcing, Operational and Strategy Alignment, Documentation of Operations, Operational Efficiency Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.