We are seeking a reliable, detail-oriented, and hard-working Accounts Payable Clerk for our dynamic team. the Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for managing and processing vendor invoices for payment. This includes (but is not limited to) sorting mail, filing, data entry, and answering emails and Client phone calls (internal and external).
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Researches and resolves discrepancies that would prevent setup or payment to our vendors
- Setups and maintains monthly vendor files
- Accurately enters invoices into Oracle for payment
- Prepares and reviews large amounts of electronic data for processing, and ensures accurate input
- Investigates and resolves duplicate or erroneous invoicing/payments
- Assists in ad hoc projects as needed to maintain data integrity in Oracle
- Identifies and immediately reports any existing or potential issues that arise with internal or external clients
- Any other accounting assigned duties.
- Quick and accurate data entry abilities.
- Strong communication, customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible and dynamic & fast-paced environment.
- Build and maintain a high level of accuracy in all areas of work.
- Excellent computer skills (advanced MS Excel and MS Word).
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP
skills: Oracle, Vendor Relations, Excel, Accounts Payable, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, Matching, Purchase Orders, Excel Pivot Tables, Coding/Batching, Disbursements/Check Runs, EFT/Wire Transfer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.