Ready to start your career in banking?
Wanting to build your resume and gain additional exerience with a Fortune 500 Banking company to gain the necessary experience needed to move into your next position? The candidate will be doing the more basic voluntary offer processes such as folder set up, folder closing, some filing and archiving of folders.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Reviews, analyzes, and processes various types of voluntary corporate actions. Receives, interprets, validates, monitors, and scrubs data off voluntary corporate action announcements from various data sources and processes all aspects of a voluntary corporate action.
- Notifies and follows up with Investment Officers via email and/or phone to ensure that a notification has been received, answers questions, and ensures that a response is given.
- Acts as a liaison between business lines and information agents, DTCC, or any other companies involved in a corporate action.
- Performs quality control checks by ensuring that all aspects of an action are processed in accordance with SLAs (Service Level Agreements) to mitigate risk and create efficiencies. Verifies that all securities are in balance on multiple systems and responsible for researching and resolving any differences.
- The ideal candidate must possess exceptional communication and customer service skills, as well as excellent organization and time management skills.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure in a deadline driven environment with extreme accuracy are essential to be successful in this role.
- The candidate must be able to work under minimal to moderate supervision.
For immediate consideration please send resume to email@example.com
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.