We are seeking a Compliance and Closing Manager for a permanent opportunity with a large, San Diego based, Financial Institution located in Central San Diego. The Compliance and Closing Manager will assist with mortgage regulatory compliance specifically in the real estate area.
Qualified candidates will have a strong background in financial services compliance specific to real estate transactions.
Competitive benefits are offered including:
- Low employee paid portion of medical/dental/vision through multiple provider plans
- 401k match (100% employer match up to to 6% of employee contribution, and traditional discretionary employer contribution up to 2%)
- 18 days of PTO in addition to paid holidays
- Discretionary quarterly bonuses
- Onsite fitness classes
- Tuition reimbursement
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $78,000 - 89,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Oversees and maintains the company's real estate compliance management program
- Perform research to ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Develop changes to current real estate compliance procedures
- Monitors progress of proposed changes and operational impact(s)
- Assists with customer clients related to compliance and legal issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in financial services
- 2+ years of experience in closing compliance
- Prior experience in a Management role overseeing compliance regulation and loan closing
Click to apply or email your resume to Christina.Bar@RandstadUSA.com
for immediate consideration.
skills: Loan Processing, Loan Administration, Mortgage Lending, Mortgage Underwriting, Loan Review, Mortgage Closer, Mortgage Title Processing, Mortgage Credit/Collections, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.