job summary: LARGE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION SEEKS MIDDLE OFFICE TRADE SUPPORT CANDIDATE
This individual will be supporting sales and trade desk in middle office-fixed income space.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Support Sales and Trading desk in a fast paced environment. The candidate will work closely with Trading, Sales, Senior Management, Technology, Operations, Audit and Compliance. In this role one should be familiar with fixed income products, proficient with PC skills and be comfortable working in a hectic environment.
Working directly with the traders and structurers to understand each deal to ensure seamless trade entry and flow to subsequent back-office systems
- Trade booking and enrichment
- Reconciliation of trades between front and back end trading systems
- Understand system flow and front to back operations of trade processing including settlements, PnL and confirms
- Understand trade reporting rules to regulatory bodies including FINRA (TRACE)
- Middle Office Trade Support
- Fixed Income
- Confirms, affirms, fails, trace, front to back reconciliations
- Broad Derivative knowledge
- 2 to 5 years experience
- Communication skills are key. Will be talking to Front Office
Reach out to: email@example.com
skills: Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.