Our client, located at the beautiful south jersey shore is seeking an experienced and highly strategic CFO to oversee all financial and accounting activities of this fast growing manufacturing and distribution company. The CFO assumes a strategic role for the companies in the overall financial activities, including budget management, financial analysis, capital expenditures, forecasting, financial reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and policy and procedures. This is a wonderful and fantastic opportunity if you thrive in a fast paced environment and have a entrepreneurial spirit!! This role will require an individual who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get involved. They are a "essential" business.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in word document directly
location: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Lead the development of a strategic financial plan for companies
- Provides leadership to the annual budget process, including monthly analysis of progress toward budget and researching variances
- Establishes and monitors accounting policies and procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Manages relationships with banks, investment advisors and other financial institutions to ensure proper service
- Support operations in managing cash flow on projects, including developing and implementing a credit and collections policy and change order management.
- Interface with outside accountants for corporate income tax on federal, state and local levels
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Participate, and make recommendations to management on company policies and business operations
- Maintain current and average cost data for all inventory and sale items
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. MBA, preferred.
- The ideal Chief Financial Officer should have a CPA with 15+ years of progressively responsible experience along with some prior public accounting experience.
- Prior proven success serving as a key member of the senior executive team in providing input to the CEO, President, and management peers regarding the financial implications of all major business decisions, as well as strategic objectives.
- Recent experience as CFO or #2 at a fast growing manufacturing company, with strong familiarity metrics, and best practices.
- Strong FP&A skill set with analytical, intellectually curious mindset.
- Ability to be both a leader and hands on "doer".
For immediate consideration for this fantastic opportunity please send your resume in word document directly to: email@example.com
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.