job summary: Now Hiring: Healthcare Marketing Manager
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
Marketing managers work directly with health plan and sales leaders in their assigned territory to drive revenue and growth. Strategies include, but are not limited to, local direct marketing and media campaigns as well as field marketing/outreach strategies and materials. Marketing managers must have strong knowledge of the business model supporting sales and retention, as well understand and apply national initiatives to local market needs.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Create new marketing strategies and support existing marketing strategies to achieve assigned % of DSNP sales and Medicaid member growth and retention.
- Have knowledge of CMS requirements for marketing materials and sales activities and communicate that information to plan contacts/sales agents.
- Understand state marketing compliance guidelines for individual Medicaid markets and be able to apply them.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with sales managers, health plan leadership and field teams.
- Equip health plan and sales teams with materials designed to help them achieve established goals.
- Provide training on how to execute the marketing strategies and use available marketing resources.
- Gain an understanding of the product, the community and the business plan for each of your assigned markets.
- Suggest local media strategies as appropriate for markets and work with vendors to execute on those strategies once approved by leadership.
- Provide reporting and understanding around local campaigns to national and plan leadership.
- Have a basic understanding of the overall financial model and the specific marketing budget for each plan.
- Help to promote best practices for national strategies in each of the plans you represent.
qualifications: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Direct to consumer marketing experience
- Account management experience
- Experience overseeing and executing on timelines and deliverables
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with DSNP/Medicare and Medicaid products
- Health care industry experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience providing direction to creative agencies Professional competency
- Thinking/learning skills: good judgment, decision making, creativity, strategizing
- Administrative skills: planning, coordinating, managing resources
- Communications skills: building relationships, leading, resolving, managing conflict
- Leadership skills: motivating, coaching, facilitating, influencing
- Motivating skills: achieving results, self-starter
- Adjustment/Self-Management skills: handling stress, personal adaptability
- Analytical skills: ability to use data to determine results Location:
Minnetonka, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below.
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: Project Management, SalesForce.com, Medicare/Medicaid
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.