job summary: LARGE TELECOM FIRM SEEKS PRODUCT MANAGER FOR NEW AND EMERGING PRODUCTS
Company is expanding in the financial services vertical and is looking to launch a product in this space imminently. You will need to hit the ground running when you arrive.
Be a part of the Financial Services team as well as the New and Emerging Products team.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
You will work closely with technology leadership; develop, communicate and implement an efficient product roadmap to meet short, medium and long term commercial and business strategy and objectives
In addition, you'll identify new opportunities, create business cases, and build products that provide a seamless experience across all touchpoints.
- 4 - 6 years of relevant work experience.
- At least 4 years of Product Management experience
- Strong commercial and strategic mindset and experience in delivering, maintaining and evolving (suite of) digital product(s) within a regulated environment
- You will need to be an outstanding leader with a strong track record of successfully delivering Product and transformation within a customer-centric and commercially minded business
- Experience in the pre-paid debit cards
- Experience in fintech or financial services space
- Passion for fintech/financial services and know the current market landscape.
- A technical background with an understanding of core payment concepts, systems, and architecture.
- Good communication and stakeholder capabilities, comfortable making executive presentations, and the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
If this position describes you please reach out to email@example.com
skills: Strategic Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.