Our client with a renowned brand name is looking to expand their presence on Amazon Marketplace by hiring a Marketing Manager to focus on building an effective Amazon marketing program. The individual in this role will not only be responsible for the creation of content and configuration of the marketplace platform but also report campaign results to cross-functional teams. The ideal Marketplace Manager candidate is highly motivated, results oriented and committed to executing at a high level.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive marketplace and paid media strategies to increase sales on Amazon.
- Identify and manage other channels, 3rd party platforms and sites to sell and market our products.
- Manage P&L for Amazon Seller Central to reach profitable growth.
- Manage operations of Amazon Accounts (including Seller Central and Vendor Central); managing product listings, content, images, pricing inventory, marketing, and advertising campaigns.
- Run daily sales reporting of marketplaces and e-commerce businesses to identify top sellers and sales trends.
- Merchandise products into multi-packs and bundles to increase AOV.
- Work closely with Supply Chain to manage FBA inventory and storage, ensuring all orders are fulfilled and shipped.
- Communicate with internal teams and headquarters to manage flow of feedback within Amazon marketplace to ensure high seller ratings.
- Conduct product research on Amazon and other marketplaces to identify trends and opportunities.
- Optimize campaigns for efficiency and finding areas of opportunity to scale.
- Continuously oversee and optimize product listings using strong knowledge of keyword research, Amazon algorithm, and product search rankings.
- Hands-on Amazon paid media experience including Sponsored Ads, Sponsored Brands and Amazon DSP.
- Amazon Seller Central and FBA is required.
- Strong experience identifying evaluating, setting up and selling on other marketplaces such as Ebay, Sears, Urban Outfitters, Target, and WalMart is highly preferred.
- Exceptional experience with common 3rd party Amazon tools.
- Must have excel proficiency. The ability to translate and use data from multiple sources is necessary.
- Expert knowledge of Amazon landscape and business offerings.
- Experience with a major eCommerce platform a plus. (Magento, Demandware, Shopify, etc.)
- Email Marketing experience (automation, sequences, segmentation, deliverability).
- Understanding of SEA / SEM / SEO
If you are a marketing professional who is excited by the opportunity to take an established brand to the next level through expanded digital presence on Amazon and other platforms, this is for you!
skills: Operations - Retail
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.