Do you have strong experience in HRIS analysis and creating dashboards?
A world-wide leading tech/social media company's HR Compliance and Data Privacy team is looking for a HRIS & Compliance Analyst to support their programs. This role will report into the North American HR Compliance Manager but will support all pillars of the larger team and work closely with cross-functional partners and stakeholders to manage work.
A successful candidate will have a strong analytical background working with confidential HR related data as well as project-management skills. This role will be part of the team responsible for HR risk mitigation, data privacy and proactive internal compliance consulting.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Complete review and preparation of compliance related data in support of global government reporting obligations
- Provide internal and/or external audit support
- Reconcile and QA multiple reports and large data sets for accuracy and completion
- Produce and customize global headcount and worker type/status reports for different use cases across all pillars of HR Data Privacy team
- Manage confidential reporting related to sensitive data reporting obligations
- Support pillars in dashboard development and management
- Develop and maintain quarterly HR Data Privacy Insights & Status report for stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-6 years of Data Analysis, manipulation of data (HR data preferred)
- HRIS Analyst background preferred
- Experience creating and implementing dashboards & creative presentations for HR KPIs
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.