Seeking Senior level Accountant with cost accounting experience for a manufacturing company in the Phoenix Metro area.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $58,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for full-cycle accounting while ensuring accurate, timely and relevant financial information is available to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the month-end processes and the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Plan and schedule the accounting team workload and deadlines
- Create reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported
- Comply with local, provincial/state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Accounting
- Five years of practical general ledger accounting experience in a public accounting and/or corporate/general accounting environment preferred.
- Cost accounting experience of at least 2 years
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (U.S. GAAP).
- Functional knowledge of general and corporate accounting processes and internal controls.
- Ability to understand and communicate accounting issues, including developing processes to record.
If interested, please submit your resume directly to Logan Smart at: email@example.com
skills: Cost Accounting, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.