HR Business Partner Generalist
Currently seeking experienced HR candidates that can connect with both employees and managers to find common ground as well as being an advocate on reporting analysis. This company is a well known Social Media company and is looking for the right person to join the team
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 74 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs.
- Integrate and partner with HR Business Partners, Legal team and HR Investigations team to implement solutions.
- Work with the business on highlighting key trends in employee relations and actively driving training, systems and process improvement.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Pay: $70-$74/hr rate
Interviews Available ASAP
- 5+ years of HR experience.
- At least 3 years of experience as an HR Business Partner or the equivalent.
- Experience should include a focus on performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting.
- Candidate must have project management skills and experience driving programs independently.
- Analytical and data management skills.
- Experience using data for action planning.
- Interpersonal and communication skills and experience building relationships at all levels of the organization.
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent years of field related experience.
Please respond with a update resume to posting or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.