Currently looking for an experienced Tax Accountant to provide guidance on a wide array of tax matters, focusing on consulting, planning and strategic implementation services for Partnerships, Individual, S-corp, LLC to join a growing company in Fort Lauderdale as their Tax Accountant.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare/review corporate/individual federal/international returns
- Developed/maintained strong relationships with clients
- Research various tax matters to resolve complex tax issue
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3-5 years of experience in Tax.
- Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.