job summary: Job Description
The oldest and largest private bank in the United States based in downtown Boston is looking to hire a Junior Analyst. This position specializes in operational security processes in support of business lines and focuses on daily deliverable and execution of defined procedures and analysis.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Junior Analyst
- Input various forms of information into Corporate Action platform.
- Recognize complex events and communicate to team members.
- Processing of client account profile requests.
- Balancing and reconciling of positions related to corporate action activity.
- Reconciliation of receivables and payables
- Provide superior client service
- Participate in client presentations or calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- 0-2 year experience
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong technical skills (Excel)
For further information, please email email@example.com
skills: Budgeting, Asset Management, Analysis, Bank Relations, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Risk, Risk - Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.