job summary: Job Description:
One of the world's largest publicly traded medical device providers is looking to bring on multiple healthcare recruiters for their headquarters in Waltham, MA. The ideal candidate for this position will leverage the recruiting process using the numerous resources provided to identify and recruit the strongest talent.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 26 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Healthcare Recruiter:
- Provide support to an organization in finding qualified candidates for open job positions
- Assist in arranging interview for candidate to meet with higher management.
- Verify background information of potential candidates
- Carry out pre-employment test and the lifecycle of on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Coordinates housing arrangements and other issues for temp staff on assignment.
- Communicate monthly with other teams
- BA degree required - Masters is a plus.
- Experience in a healthcare and recruiting is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Health Information, Benefit Cost Containment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.