Are you an AP Professional looking for work? Interested in working for a large fortune 500 companies with endless opportunities for growth? Here is your chance! We are seeking and AP Coordinator to join the team. If you have high volume experience and at least 2 years of AP under your belt, you might be a fit! Pay is $20 hourly
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciles and resolves discrepancies on transactions to include T&E reports and expenses while ensuring timeliness of payments. Review and resolve items that are in task lists due to discrepancies in general ledger coding, proper approval, potential duplicates and others. May audit to ensure all T&E submissions comply with company travel policy.
- Executes very high-volume payment processing, printing and mailing of checks.
- Communicates AP related processes and status to external and internal suppliers written and verbally. The majority of communication is in email form.
- Analyze/review vendor statements for accuracy, resolve invoice discrepancies and entering data into system.
- Other duties as assigned
- High Volume Experience
qualifications: Basic Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 2 - 4 years accounts payable and/or related experience or less than 2 years of experience if hold a degree.
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles
- Intermediate to Advanced level of verbal and written communications skills
- Basic level of mathematical skills
- Oracle experience is preferred
skills: A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.