Randstad Professionals has a great opportunity with a major financial institution in the Uptown Charlotte area. Required:
- 3+ Years of project management experience
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $28.02 - 34.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for leading smaller scale, lower risk projects and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are typically department-focused and/or lower in risk, scope and complexity.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develops and revises project plans and budgets, tracks project/budget status, identifies and negotiates resolution of issues, escalating as necessary and ensures project tasks are completed according to established timelines.
- Interacts with mid-management to create and deliver presentations on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Participates on project teams to complete more complex project work.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- May assist with project risk analysis.
- 3+ years project management experience.
Click to apply
skills: Project Manager, Risk - Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.