A well-known San Diego financial institution is hiring a Loan Processor on a contract basis! This is a great opportunity to join a high-performing San Diego company known for its strong company culture. The ideal candidate will have two years of real estate loan processing experience and be able to start immediately.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 23 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- analyze loan documentation for prospective borrowers
- qualify borrowers and determine eligibility
- ensure documents are compliant and accurate
- establish recommendations for underwriters
- review appraisals, title, and credit reports
- 2+ years of real estate loan processing experience preferred
- bachelor's degree preferred
- knowledge of PMI rules and regulations required
Click to apply now or email your resume to Russell.Morris@RandstadUSA.com
for immediate consideration.
skills: Underwriting, Mortgage Underwriting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.