Hiring Immediately for an Experienced Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant with keen attention to detail, excellent follow up and exemplary communication skills needed to provide assistance to two Sr. Financial Advisors.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest multinational financial services companies globally.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Answering the phone,
- Scheduling and providing translation of charts,
- Research reports, equity analysis, etc. into a format that the system can read to the VI FAs.
- Supports executives and administrative staff in general office duties and defers all significant decision making to management.
- Requires a high level of professionalism and business etiquette.
- Due to the confidential and sensitive nature of information to which the Executive Assistant may be exposed, discretion is required.
- Position calls for initiative, independence, and compliance.
- Must be able to learn quickly and to engage in a number of detailed tasks at once.
- Must have strong flexibility in regard to the duties assigned, and the hours necessary to complete them.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two years of experience as an Administrative Assistant.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.