job summary: Do you have solid experience managing CMS (Content Management System) content?
A world-wide technology/social media company is seeking a Content Management Coordinator. The main focus of this position is to manage the yearly calendar CMS content for the company's e-commerce site that brings innovative and cutting edge AR/VR products to users across the globe. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams including content discovery, marketing, engineering, and product teams to launch content within the company's CMS. The ideal candidate for this role has a strong technical background with extensive knowledge of operational roles, editorial calendars, and developer relations.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Manage editorial calendar with content release dates and key programming moments.
- Create, manage, and publish content across CMS platforms.
- Implement best practices across pricing strategies.
- Perform QA to ensure CMS system is programmed correctly.
- Adhere to brand and content standards and guidelines.
- Implement web analytics tags and tracking.
- Create internal development documentation and best-practices.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, creative, and technical teams.
- Experience developing within a CMS
- An understanding of CMS platform requirements, software compatibility, and troubleshooting
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for technology and the AR/VR industry a plus
- Experience merchandising online content is a plus
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Business Continuity Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.