Randstad is actively recruiting a Purchasing Assistant with great communication skill to complete a 3 month project at an essential business. Candidates with 2+ years of Buying experience and knowledge of SAGE are encouraged to apply.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 40 hours
location: Raynham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Monitor and manage inventory to determine purchasing needs.
- Create and process purchase orders.
- Update and track orders for accurate and timely deliveries.
- Research potential vendors.
- Perform cost analyses reporting to identify price trends and help negotiate prices.
- 2+ years of Buying/ Purchasing experience.
- Proficient in SAGE software and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be comfortable on the phones.
For immediate consideration, please contact Christina at Christina.Rondeau@randstadusa.com or 401-824-0228.
skills: Purchase Accounting, Purchase Orders, Purchasing/Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.