Randstad Professional is actively recruiting an Investment Analyst role for a large global financial institution. The Investment Analyst will work closely with internal and external clients . Primary responsibilities of the Investment Analyst is to provided research to and related support to Investment Bankers and Traders . Candidates must possess a BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting, or other related Business degrees. Candidates with strong financial service internships and/or 0-3 years of financial service experience are ideal. This is an immediate need, Please review the role details below and if would like to be considered for this opportunity please send an updated version of your resume to Tameka.firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must reside within a commuting distance to Newark, DE. This role is not remote.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Facing internal and external clients, to involve resolving relationship issues and significant client matters on behalf of the business.
- Issuance, receipt and monitoring of margin calls in accordance with the terms of the collateral agreements for REPOS, MBS/TBA and Global Loan Products.
- Resolution, control and escalation of collateral disputes and fails to senior management and credit risk teams.
- Recording, reconciliation and control of cash or securities received/posted as collateral.
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting, or other related Business degrees.
- Candidates with strong financial service internships and/or 0-3 years of financial service experience are ideal.
- Able to start remotely but must be local (first day onsite for technology purposes). Position will also move back into the office post Covid19 situation.
skills: Bank Relations, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.