A large and well known telecommunications company located in Quincy, MA is currently looking to fill multiple Junior Analyst positions on a project to hire basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting multiple departments maintain the high level of billing accuracy and deliver on all needs of satisfying the customers pricing and formatting requests, for existing and potential business.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Assist on customer calls to go over the quote proposal.
- Work directly supporting multiple departments to manage quote proposals and solve pricing disputes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, extracting, proposing solution based proposals, review, and approval.
- Assist with numerous accounts.
- Reviewing and running reports.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 0-1 years' experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Business Analysis, Analysis, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Risk, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.