Are you a talented Project Manager who specializes in business operations? If so, this may be the next exciting opportunity for you!
A Fortune 25 Financial Services organization located in the Greater St. Louis area is seeking an Operations Project Manager with a background in the mortgage brokerage industry.
The ideal candidate will have strong presentation skills and be proficient with PowerPoint, SharePoint and Vizio.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Leads diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight..
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, reporting and analysis, project funding, process improvement, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing.
- Consults with management and business partners on strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Presents to senior leaders on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have previous mortgage/brokerage industry experience
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.