A Fortune 25 Financial Services organization located in the West Des Moines area is seeking a Process Improvement Project Manager.
This position will lead support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups within a line of Business. Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, process improvement, quality management, MBO development, communications. This position will also consult with management and business partners on strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
location: West Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 44 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Conduct and participate in business process walk through sessions and stakeholder interviews and document feedback, observations and recommended enhancements.
- Review and analyze enterprise wide gap assessment results, support root cause analysis, and create executive level communications regarding results.
- Review policy and procedure documentation, business process mapping documentation as well as industry guidelines to assess current state flows to identify inconsistencies between business functions.
- Creation and delivery of PowerPoint communications outlining any aspect of the Deposit & Credit Bureau Management Office (DCBMO) up to and including workstream updates, gap assessment discoveries, and opportunities for process improvement/de-risking across the businesses.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services.
- Strong Microsoft SharePoint skills (including design) preferred
- This role requires knowledge and experience with consumer credit bureau reporting and associated laws (FCRA, FACTA) and processes.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Sharepoint, Business Continuity Planning, Operational Efficiency Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.