Currently seeking a Claims Specialist who has experience in liability claims and litigation, and can hit the ground running. This position is a work from home opportunity for a great organization. Apply Today!
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and investigate complicated insurance claims to help prevent fraud.
- Organize and present claim review plans.
- Evaluate exposures and make substantive claim decisions
- Ability to proactively identify trends and exposures
- Review and process new claims reports
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of exposure
- Uphold relationships and communication with insurance departments and clients.
- Resolve claims in a timely manner.
qualifications: Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in general liability claims handling
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest local, state and federal insurance-related policies.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, and the ability to pick up programs quickly.
- Good understanding of insurance claims negotiation and settlement techniques.Experience with the handling of construction site accident and construction defect claims is a plus.
skills: Insurance Claim Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.