An e-commerce startup is seeing an experienced Sr HRBP to support the in company's HQ, Partnership with management in fields such as performance management, benefits, the growth of leadership, and workplace relations. Together with the HRBP team, you will develop management and training programs to enhance the leadership of the management team. Reporting to the HRVP, this position works closely with the Recruitment team, Compensation, Operations team, and other members of the Human Resources team.
location: Burlingame, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Responsibilities of the Sr HRBP include
- Develop, and execute people strategies to complement or enhance our existing
- programs focused on on-boarding, performance management, employee relations, learning, total rewards
- Partner with and advise our most senior leaders on a people & culture strategy and decisions including team dynamic, design, development, and compensation.
- Amplify our unique, high-performance culture and elevate our talent brand
- Partner with HRBP to identify and develop key talent analysis, monitors performance, reviews with business leaders and utilizes the data to help drive business decisions
- Support performance management, career paths, and development-oriented culture
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and foster company culture growth.
- Assess employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Resolving complicated issues of employee relations as well as addressing the grievance.
- Manage the strategy and programs that support employee happiness for the internal team are driven by data from our employee engagement survey drive culture and engagement and improves organizational performance.
- 7+ years of progressive HR experience ideally with 5 or more years of experience as a Business Partner preferably in a high tech environment.
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills.
- Experience operating in a high-growth, fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving.
- Good communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
- Experience scaling programs tailored for the different growth phases of a startup.
- Experience working with ADP or other robust HRIS systems (and their processes).
- Navigating complex compensation packages that include equity (i.e RSUs)
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and HRIS systems experience will be a plus.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.