Payroll Accountant At Randstad. we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. Human forward. Randstad has helped service the Las Vegas market for over 20 years!
We are helping an amazing client of ours looking to fill a Payroll Accountant position!
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Weekly processing of in-house office and union payroll.
- Processing of monthly union reporting.
- Filing and paying payroll federal & state tax liabilities.
- Quarterly filing of 940, DE9, DE9C, FUTA and SUTA.
- Preparing and processing journal entries.
- Coding and processing vendor invoices.
- Work with Purchasing Manager regarding purchase order discrepancies.
- Maintain vendor and subcontractor files.
- Correspond with vendors regarding disputes and/or payment inquiries and reconciled vendor accounts.
- Process expense reports.
- Reconciled and posted credit card charges.
- Processed reclassification journal entries.
Please apply and one of our recruiters will evaluate if you have the qualifications required for this amazing opportunity. Your skillset, degree, software, certifications and industry experience will all be considered.
skills: Accounts Payable, Accruals, Human Resources, Analysis, Expense Reports, AP, Commissions, Data Processor, Deferred Compensation, A/P Processing, Coding/Batching, A/P Review, Disbursements/Check Runs, EFT/Wire Transfer, Establish Payment Terms, Federal State Reports
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.