A longtime Randstad company in the Carson, CA, is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to add to their team! This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a role to make substantial impact quickly. Reporting to the Controller, this individual will be a key member of a growing finance team and in this role you will be responsible for all financial processing related to expense management including entering journal entries and bank reconciliations skills!
We are looking for someone who is very detailed oriented, willing to take responsibility and be flexible of various tasks within the department. Efficient communication in person and via email.
location: Carson, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Accounts Payable:
- Full cycle, high volume accounts payable for multiple units
- Assist with the maintenance of A/P Vendor files and other system files as required
- Process A/P Invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Verify coding of invoices for payment from the proper account.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are followed.
- Generate checks.
- Research A/P issues.
- Primary liaison with field units for A/P related issues.
- Customize reimbursement and petty cash forms for the units
- Verify that all vouchers and supporting documentation are properly filed.
- Reconcile A/P Aging Reports monthly.
- Assist with monthly and year end closings.
- Perform journal entries to record Corporate Credit Card transactions.
- Perform journal entries to distribute the expenses among units/departments on consolidated accounts.
- Perform journal entries to reclassify error coded invoices/reimbursements.
- Assist with audit preparation with emphasis on A/P.
- Backup support in the absence of other A/Ps.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
The position requires the equivalent of an BS/BA Degree from an accredited College or University. EXPERIENCE:
The position requires a minimum of one to three years' experience.
Apply for this great oportunity today!
skills: Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.