Randstad is currently recruiting for a HR Generalist. This is a newly created position for a growing company. Qualified candidates will need to have 3+ years of HR Generalist experience. Specifically, this position will be responsible for creating and overseeing all HR functions for the company including creating training and development programs. In addition, this position will not have any direct reports to start and will move into a Manager's role in the near future.
location: Reno, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Evaluate organization vision, mission, structures, processes, and people and recommend, design and facilitate the implementation of solutions to ensure alignment with the Company's overall direction.
- Responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering federal and state employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures.
- Develop training plans and programs; organize training sessions and activities.
- Provide recruiting and hiring support by developing recruitment plans and implementing activities such as internal communication, placement of ads; reviewing resumes, conducting screening interviews, evaluations, and reference and background checks.
- Administration of all employee benefits and services to include health care programs, 401k, life insurance, disability insurance, leave management and benefits.
- Directly manage all benefit suppliers.
- Provide proactive guidance and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Develop and manage all safety programs as well as accident reporting.
- Implement individual performance evaluation, problem identification and resolution processes based on policies and processes; provide advice to managers on policy interpretation and advising on disciplinary practices, consult on suspension/termination of employment decisions
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum of 3 years' HR Generalist experience.
- Professional of Human Resources Certification (PHR) or Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of federal and state employment regulations.
- Demonstrated success in conducting comprehensive needs analysis, organization design, and development initiatives, implementing change models and developing organization structures while proactively driving ongoing optimization efforts.
If your interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, email your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Compliance, $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.