Global Manufacturing / Distribution Company in Mt. Kisco, NY seeks a Supervisor of Credit and Collections. The Supervisor will act as Team Leader for 4 AR Analysts. The Supervisor will also take ownership of some of the companies most complex accounts.
location: Pleasantville, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Review and approve Credit Limits.
- Prepares reports on past due accounts, chargebacks, open returns, and open credit releases
- Monitor all customers' aging
- Ensure customer chargebacks are reviewed and disputed and offsets are performed on a timely basis.
- Partners with the finance team to track and update all programs.
- 5+ years of credit and collection experience required; experience as a senior credit analyst preferred.
- Consumer products or Retail industry experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
skills: Credit & Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.