Our client is a growing global conglomerate located in the western suburbs and they are seeking to hire a Senior Tax Analyst to their growing tax department. This is a newly created role that will grow into a manager role quickly.
The Senior Tax Analyst position will be responsible for the preparation of all federal and state income tax workpapers needed to support tax compliance required by the IRS and state taxing authorities related to the company's domestic activity. The Senior Tax Analyst must be knowledgeable of all statutory filing obligations, as well as internal deadlines and establish a work plan for timely completion of all returns. Additionally, the Senior Tax Analyst position will be responsible for assisting the tax team with quarterly and yearly income tax reporting as required by ASC 740.
For Immediate consideration for this exiting role please send your resume in word document directly to: email@example.com
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of corporate income tax concepts and actively pursues increased tax knowledge through assignments and current tax developments.
- Assists in gathering information for completion of various tax compliance, including Canadian and US Federal and State income and franchise tax returns and audits.
- Assists in the compilation of ASC 740 (formerly FAS 109) reporting workpapers.
- Works with finance group of various domestic and foreign business units to gather information necessary (trial balances, fixed asset reports, compensation schedules, etc.) to prepare quarterly tax provisions, tax estimated payments, and federal and state tax returns and extensions.
- Prepare pro forma federal returns and consolidated federal income tax return.
- Monitor federal and state tax law changes and provide insight as to impact for all legal entities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- MS in Taxation or pursuing such degree a plus
- Ideal candidate should have big 4/Tier 2 or large public accounting firm experience
- 4+ years of experience in Corporate Income Tax
- CPA or Enrolled Agent eligibility preferred
- Sound knowledge of U.S. federal, state and international income tax principles
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, Strong presentation,Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
For immediate consideration for this exciting opportunity please send your resume in word document directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.