job summary: Records Management Clerk I
Major Banking company looking for a Records Management Clerk I in the Treasury Mgmt Implementations department.
location: Glendale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Assist with Entering account information
- Maintains proper documentation of services and processes
- Escalates issues as needed to maintain deadlines and service levels
- Ability to work in a high pace environment
Perform daily back office processing functions as assigned
- 1-3 Years Experience in banking or related areas
- Data Entry Experience with specialty in accuracy
- Experience with data management
skills: MS Office, Data Entry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.