Randstad is looking IMMEDIATELY for a Senior Tax Manager for a client located in the heart of Nashville.
The client is a top tier firm in the area excepting nothing less than excellence. Only candidates with prior Tax Management experience will be considered.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 7 Years
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a client base consisting of corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and individuals.
- Serve as a technical resource to the firm and its clients.
- Manage multiple engagements by properly delegating to staff and coordinating with partners on all phases of the engagement.
- Proactive effort to develop new business with both current and prospective clients.
- Provide leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
- Review tax work papers and determine that the engagement has been performed in accordance with professional standards and the terms of the arrangement letter.
- Commitment to outstanding client service
- 7+ years of public accounting tax experience
- An active CPA license is required
- Bachelors degree in Accounting is required
- Masters or Graduate level degree in Taxation is preferred
- Ability to generate new business - Lead, supervise, and provide performance reviews to staff
- Thorough knowledge of the tax reporting process
- Strong skills in research and writing are essential
- Strong skills in general accounting
skills: Tax Research, Bookkeeping, Tax Compliance, Audit - Internal, Individual/Personal Tax Planning, Audit - External, Tax Supv/Mgmt, Implementation of Tax pronouncements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.