location: Glendale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for ensuring complete, accurate and timely weekly payroll for development and production teams (Union, Non-Union, Freelance). This includes reviewing payroll package submissions from the production teams and submitting to outside payroll company for processing
- Review and approve accuracy of edits for timely payments
- Perform journal entries and/or reconciliations to ensure costs are posted to the correct budget codes
- Coordinate and provide support for payroll audits with internal and external parties as necessary
- Partner with Human Resources to gather supporting documentation for employee changes impacting payroll
- Resolve payroll-related inquiries from employees by providing accurate and thorough responses that are timely and professional
- Reconcile payroll items to general ledger accounts
- Help maintain documentation of payroll procedures, processes and timelines
- Help maintain an organized filing system of all payroll related records
- Prepare miscellaneous personnel reports for management
- Complete ad hoc projects as assigned by Accounting & Finance leadership team
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.