job summary: Marketing Traffic Manager
The Marketing Traffic Manager is responsible for managing/coordinating all marketing/production jobs that move throughout the department and improving the workflow process and time management on production jobs. This position is also responsible for identifying cost-saving opportunities and cost-effective solutions.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Manages all marketing/production jobs that move throughout the department, ensuring proper allocation of time, resources and schedules
- Creates and maintains up-to-date schedules for all projects of varying scope from inception to completion using the database tracker
- Communicates with department staff and all areas involved and acts as liaison (i.e., Marketing team, creative vendors, account management, production and operations) on job status, changes needed, cost implications and alternative options
- Ensures project/printing/delivery deadlines are met by working with all departments and outside vendors
- Will be working in a tracking system (Pegaslow), receives requests from Marketing team to revise and update materials for Medicare Open Enrollment
- View the system to retrieve the ticket, validate the info, assign the ticket, look at that due dates to ensure that it is appropriate, and check the schedule of other designers
- May be processing approximately 75 jobs in a day
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum five years traffic management experience in an advertising or direct marketing agency
- Experience and understanding of production/printing principles and specifications
- Experience and understanding of print process including, but not limited to, preflighting and experience with FTP and Quark
- Worked at a design firm or ad agency experience
- Experience at an advertising agency, design firm or corporate creative in-house
- Traffic experience
- MUST be comfortable with production work
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.