Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte area. Required:
- 3+ years of strategic planning experience Desired:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to distill complex data into recommendations that drive decisions
- 3+ years of working with regulatory process and reporting
- Advanced presentation capabilities to convey complex information in concise output
- Advanced command of MS-PowerPoint and Visio. Strong MS-Excel skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple complex projects covering broad stakeholder base
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with large scale change management initiatives
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35.04 - 44.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Provide strategic consulting services for Regulatory required reporting
- Consult with senior managers and staff to create and execute business plans that support the business strategy
- Leads or participates in the identification of strategic business opportunities, evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities
- Identification of technology requirements and coordination of technical resources
- Communication of strategy and related business plans to management
- Participates in internal and Industry strategic planning activities
- Provide program oversight to ensure we effectively satisfy our regulatory reporting and data quality requirements
- Partner with Legal Analytics team to leverage technology to enhance the data quality and operational reporting
- Design dashboards in support of recurring Legal Department leadership and line of business leader needs.
- Lead data quality reviews including analysis and trending of findings, proposed recommendations for change to impact future quality, test development and reporting on results.
- Form and leverage relationships with other regulatory, risk and compliance teams as well as with other Corporate Legal Department teams to identify best practices.
If Qualified please respond with resume attached in MS Word format and email to email@example.com to discuss further
Click to Apply
skills: IT - Business Strategy Alignment, Operational and Strategy Alignment, Financing / Capital Strategy
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.