Randstad Professionals has several experienced Collections Specialist
opportunities in the Atlanta area. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience as a Commercial Collector or Accounts Receivable Specialist utilizing heavy Excel and collecting past due invoices for an assigned portfolio or region.
The Collections Specialist
will be responsible for performing all administrative duties associated with the collection, including researching the account, preforming credit memos and credit holds, setting up payment arrangements,
and accountable for collection efforts for the assigned portfolio.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8-5,10-7
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Regularly review open A/R accounts for collection
- Make outbound collection calls
- Research and resolve account dependencies
- Perform credit memos and credit holds on accounts as needed
- Post payments by recording cash, checks, ACH and credit card transactions is highly preferred
- Ability to lead a weekly update call for your assigned region / portfolio
Interview process: Video interview with client Training:
- Proven work experience in collections and accounts receivable
- Solid understanding of collections and accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage customer records
- Required: proficiency in Oracle, Excel and other MS Office Suites
- Required: Fluency in English and Spanish.
The first week will be training in the office
that will allow plenty of room for social distancing. Job Details:
The position could off some remote days until the office is back up and running at full capacity. The office will only be at 50% capacity with social distancing and other accommodations in place to ensure the safety of all employees.
For immediate consideration please email email@example.com
skills: Accounts Receivable, Credit Collections, Credit & Collections, AR, Commercial Collections, Invoices, Credit Card Receipts, Aging Receivables, A/R Review, AR Billing, EFT/Lock Box, Manual A/R System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.