Top 10 CPA Firm in the Baltimore area is looking to bring on an Audit Associate/Staff Accountant for their burgeoning Assurance and Audit department. If career growth is on the forefront of your mind, this is where you want to be! Boasting a lower turnover rate than industry standard, many of the current Directors and Partners started at the Staff level and were offered opportunities for mentorship and growth throughout their careers.
They will provide you with exposure to a variety of industries where you will work alongside some of the top industry leaders in the area. Not to mention, they have a great culture, exceptional benefits package with profit sharing and a generous PTO allowance.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Assist with financial statement audit review utilizing USGAAP standards
- Provide accounting assurance assistance for clients ranging in size from $10-200M in revenue across multiple industries
- Work under close supervision of the Senior Associates to provide technical accounting research and planning for clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, or equivalent
- CPA or in earnest pursuit of the designation
- 0-2+ years relevant experience in public accounting audit
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills with peers, superiors, and clients alike
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet pressing deadlines
- Strong desire to learn and grow under the guidance of an elite leadership team
Click to apply, or send your resume to email@example.com
for immediate consideration.
skills: Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.