Are you looking to advance your digital marketing career?
Dynamic and creative Digital Communications Manager
needed to provide consulting services for web content management. This position will lead project teams to define and document site updates, the content management process, compliance handling, and coordinate page build and publishing to provide an exceptional user experience, market differentiation, and efficiency improvements.
As a Digital Communications Manager
you will work closely with creative teams to develop and communicate publishing options and alternatives and develop business requirements in regards to internet content management.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Provides technical direction to project teams and/or product groups. Defines system scope and objectives based on user needs and understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Consults on and leads business process analysis and needs assessments, aligning solutions with business goals and initiatives.
- Works with content writers, designers, coders, business representatives, and usability staff to define site functionality, organization and navigation solutions, and participates in research efforts to identify user goals and tasks.
- Recommends innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide market differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experience. Maps out how the site will accommodate change and growth over time.
- Assesses the scalability of the content management infrastructure and develops new processes, workflows and standards to resolve complex technical issues.
- Participates in overall project management, time estimates and resource scheduling. Monitors project team compliance with architecture best practices and principles and resolves issues elevated from project teams.
- Researches emerging technologies and trends to maintain an in-depth understanding of the web content management industry.
- Works with web content staff to develop and document methodologies, standards and best practices.
- Builds and deploys dynamic emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
8+ years' progressive digital marketing, communications experience
Must have experience building/deploying emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including dynamic email builds and knowledge/use of data extensions
Proven knowledge in HTML across multiple browsers and platforms.
Proven knowledge in CSS. Experience with a content management or templating system.
Experience with systems such as gHomeSite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Image Ready, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Dreamweaver, MS Project, Visio
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Graphic Design
Experience working on an enterprise eCommerce system desired.
Experience with a content management or web publishing system preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.