Looking for a new opportunity in Public Accounting with unlimited advancement potential?
My client, who is an industry leader in the Athens area is looking for an amazing talent to help expand their team.
This role will heavily focus on domestic individual and corporate tax preparation. There will also be additional Ad hoc responsibilities designated by upper management.
My client is looking to hire quickly so apply today!
location: Athens, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Preparing and filing of individual, business entity, estate and trust tax returns.
- Performing tax research to ensure compliance.
- Working with Senior management to support Audits and reviews.
- Additional bookkeeping and payroll work as well.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA designation is REQUIRED
- At least 2 years of recent Public Accounting experience
- Prior QuickBooks and UltraTax experience is REQUIRED
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For immediate and confidential consideration for this role, email your resume to Reggie Whisenton at email@example.com.
skills: Corporate Tax, Federal Tax, State & Local Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.